Abusharar and Associates

As a citizen of the United States, you may help a relative become a lawful permanent resident of the United States by obtaining what is often referred to as a "Green Card." To do so, you need to sponsor your relative and be able to prove that you have enough income or assets to support your relative(s) when they come to the United States.

Due to recent changes in the United States, a new form called I-944 must be included with many commonly filed I-485 (green card application forms). This form is a very lengthy form that requires a lot of documentation and information, including credit scores, and assets and liabilities. Proper completion of this form is necessary to adjudicate the application based on family-based petitions to avoid the denial of the application for public charge reasons.

Please contact our office for a consultation to request assistance on your application today.